Reliance No 2 Ambulance Dressing 20cm x 15cm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Designed for use by first aiders, paramedics, and emergency service personnel, these sterile dressings are flow wrapped for quick and easy unpacking. The main feature is the added thickness of the absorbent pad compared to standard dressings. The Reliance No.2 ambulance dressing is used to treat a particularly deep wound.
Benefits and Features
- Sterile dressing
- Individually wrapped
- Thicker than standard wound pads
- Used to treat deep wounds
How to use?
- Before performing any procedure, you must make sure that hands are washed thoroughly.
- Position the injured person, making sure the wound is supported.
- Ensure good lighting and always explain what you are doing.
- Avoid touching the wound and the face of the sterile pad.
- If possible, clean the wound with suitable antiseptic wipes or water.
- Place the Reliance Medical No 2 Ambulance Dressing over the wound.
- Secure the dressing in place using the conforming bandage attached to the dressing.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).