Pharmacare Transparent Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Leukofix Tape is the surgical tape of choice when transparency and quick action are called for.
It is particularly useful in emergencies or intensive care and is suitable for a wide range of fixation needs. It is used for the secure fixation of dressings of all types and sizes, cannulae, probes and catheters.
Leukofix Tape is transparent and has an air and moisture-permeable polyethylene film. It allows the puncture site to be observed and monitored without removing the dressing, and there is no need to remove for x-rays.
The tape has good initial and long-term adhesion providing secure fixation and has a skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive.
The film has micro-perforators which tears easily crosswise, lengthwise or in the middle.
The tape is also breathable, reducing the risk of skin maceration and fits all body contours.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).