Pharmacare Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressing 8cm x 10cm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
When it is removed, it does not tear the wound apart as the centre of the dressing (pad) is not sticky. The non-woven material is also stretchable so that the entire wound area can be covered.
The Pharmacare Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressing is sterile and individually packed.
Size: 8 x 10cm.
Pharmacare Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressings are used to cover and protect wounds from outside contamination.
- Take a Pharmacare Sterile Adhesive Dressing from the box and remove the packaging.
- Grip both overlapping release films, exposing the adhesive surface allowing the initial fixation of the dressing.
- Position the dressing on the skin without stretching, and gently remove the rest of the release papers.
- Firmly smooth the adhesive border to obtain proper adhesion.
- Do not stretch the dressing when applying.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).