Pharmacare Instant Ice Pack
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Pharmacare Instant Ice Pack is convenient and ready to use whenever you need it.
This fast-acting cold pack (gets icy cold in 30 seconds) is ideal for treating sports injuries and is a must have in your first aid kit. The Instant Ice Pack is recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery from sprains, strains, contusions, minor burns, toothaches and insect bites.
This pack is ideal in situations where ice is not available, or you don’t have time for refrigeration.
Because of the intense cold temperature this instant ice pack achieves, users should always use a barrier such as a towel, tape or pre-wrap to protect their skin.
This pack is for single use only and should be disposed of after use.
How To Use:
- Locate the inner pouch
- Squeeze firmly to rupture the inner fluid pouch
- Shake briefly to mix the contents
- Wrap in a soft cloth and apply to the affected area
- Use alternating application by putting the cold pack on for 15 minutes, then leaving the cold pack off for 15 minutes.
- Follow standard “R.I.C.E. therapy” – rest, apply ice, compression and elevate
- Consult a physician if pain persists
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).