PharmaCare Fabric Stretch Tape 2.5cm x 3m
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
PharmaCare Fabric Stretch Tape is often used in medical and sporting settings. It is a flesh coloured high quality zinc oxide tape that has strong adhesion and is comfortable to use. The fabric provides good conformability, reduces maceration and allows the skin to breathe. The zinc-oxide adhesive has soft non-fraying edges and a rounded edged core, making it user friendly while conforming around a variety of body contours. It provides accurate application to maintain stability of an injured joint or ligament and is also used in to secure dressings in place in those hard to reach areas.
How to use:
• Remove the PharmaCare Fabric Stretch Tape from the packaging
• Find the start of the tape, and peel back until you have the required length needed to cover the desired area or dressing
• Cut the tape with a scissors when the desired strength of application has been achieved
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).