PharmaCare Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The PharmaCare Crepe Bandage is a strong compression bandage for weak or injured joints. It is made of 100% cotton yarn that provides constant elasticity, while also being reusable and washable. The crepe bandages are individually wrapped. The PharmaCare Crepe Bandages can be used to support weak and injured joints.
Size: 5cm x 4.5m
Using Crepe Bandages for Ankle Injuries:
- Wrap the bandage around the calf in a loop above the injured ankle to secure it
- Wrap the bandage across the joint in a figure-of-eight pattern, ensuring that each time the bandage loops the ankle, it goes above or below the joint
- Loop twice more around the calf and secure in place with microporous tape
Using Crepe Bandages for Wrist Injuries:
- Wrap the bandage around the forearm 2 - 3 times above the point of the injured wrist
- Wrap the bandage around the wrist and base of the hand in a figure-of-eight pattern- ensure that the bandage covers the areas above and below the joint equally
- Loop firmly around the lower forearm 2 - 3 more times and secure with microporous tape
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).