Pharma Nord BioActive Magnesium Tablets 60’s
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Bio-Magnesium is a complex of three different magnesium salts. Each tablet provides you with 200 mg of pure magnesium. The tablet contains a mixture of organically and inorganically bound magnesium contained in a matrix that causes the tablet to dissolve completely within a few minutes - even in people with a low stomach acid content - where the magnesium content will be changed to an absorbable ion form providing high absorption. Bio-Magnesium tablets are normally swallowed whole but can also be chewed or dissolved in a glass of water. Bio-Magnesium need not necessarily to be consumed with a meal. Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
Features and benefits:
- BioActive Magnesium contains a complex with three different magnesium salts in a matrix making it fast-soluble and easily absorbed
- Supports the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Contributes to normal nerve function and normal muscle contractions
- Contributes to reduced fatigue
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
How to use:
- 1 tablet per day or as recommended by a physician. To be taken after food.
Do not exceed recommended amount.
- Room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- Magnesium Carbonate
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Magnesium Acetate
- Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline cellulose
- Anti-caking agents: Tricalcium phosphate,
- Magnesium salts of fatty acids
- Glazing agent: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Firming agent: Silicon dioxide
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).