Panadol Pain Relief Tablets Paracetamol 500mg 12s
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Due to the danger of paracetamol toxicity, we will only sell one pack of paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store!
What Panadol tablets are and what they are used for
Panadol tablets are used for fast and effective relief of headaches, toothache, backache, rheumatic and muscle pains and period pain. It also relieves sore throat and the feverishness, aches, and pains of colds and flu. Panadol tablets also help relieve the pain of osteoarthritis (which has been diagnosed by a doctor)
How to take Panadol tablets
- Adults, including the elderly, and children aged 12 years and over: Swallow 2 tablets with water 3 to 4 times a day as needed.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children aged 6-12 years: Give 1/2 to 1 tablet to swallow 3-4 times daily as required.Do not give more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
What does Panadol 500mg Contain?
- Panadol tablets contains the OptizorbTM formulation: Active ingredient Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
- Other ingredients Pregelatinised starch, calcium carbonate, alginic acid, crospovidone, povidone (K-25), magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, parahydroxybenzoates (sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate [E219], sodium ethyl parahydroxybenzoate [E215] and sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate [E217]), opadry white (YS-1-7003), which contains titanium dioxide, hypromellose, macrogol, polysorbate 80 and carnauba wax.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).