Ogam Aromatherapy Oil 10ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Citronella is a transformative oil that naturally lifts the atmosphere where it is placed – smiles almost guaranteed!
Ogam Aromatherapy call it the mood elevator as it can refresh and energise any space whether its your home or workspace.
It is your pulled hamstring’s best friend!
It can help soothe and ease pulled muscles or tendons around your body.
At Ogam, they like to mix it with their Sweet Almond carrier oil and massage it into the painful region after training.
Ogam Aromatherapy can see why it is also used in traditional Chinese medicine for rheumatic pain.
Benefits and Features
- Refreshes and energises any space
- Helps soothe and ease pulled muscles or tendons
- Secret weapon: uplifter, muscle soother
How to use:
- Massage is a wonderful way to ease aching muscles and relax or energise the body. Place the required quantity of base massage oil, such as almond oil or even a lotion, into a saucer (a typical full body massage uses 30ml of base product) then add the drops of essential oils. See the table below for guidance.
- Bathing with pure essential oils is one of the most luxurious ways to enjoy their benefits; the essential oils are inhaled through the aromatic steam, as well as being absorbed by the skin. Add 5 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of base oil, bath oil or shower gel, then add to a full bath (not running water).
Natural air freshener:
- (Burning and Vaporising) Essential oils make fantastic natural air fresheners, fragrancing a room as well as setting a mood. Simply add a few drops of your chosen essential oils to a vaporiser or oil burner.
- This method is particularly useful for relieving catarrh, chest congestion and coughs. Put 10 drops of oil into a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head and inhale vapours for about 10 minutes. NOTE: Not suitable for children or those with asthma. Instead, place a bowl of hot water with added essential oils nearby.
How to blend essential oils:
- With these simple tips for mixing Ogam Aromatherapy oils, you can quickly learn how to blend essential oils and Ogam Carrier Oils to create a tailor-made massage blend. You can confidently begin blending essential oils for any mood or moment you may desire. Choose from a range of 27 oils to create a bespoke room fragrance or to boost health & wellbeing.
For blending instructions please see instructions on packaging.
- Can irritate sensitive skin so always do a patch test first.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).