Nytol One-A-Night Tablets - 20 Tablets
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Nytol is a sleep aid medication that is clinically proven to help relieve temporary difficulties getting to sleep. Nytol works quickly and helps ensure that your sleep is undisturbed. Nytol Tablets contain the active ingredient Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg.
- Shown to help people fall asleep faster.
- Can help obtain a longer and deeper sleep.
- Suitable for temporary sleep difficulties due to stress, jet leg, personal problems.
- Suitable for ages over 18 years.
- For short-term use only.
How to take:
- Swallow One tablet with water 20 minutes before you go to bed.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age.
Do not take:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients.
- If you have an obstruction in your stomach or gut for example, because of an ulcer.
- If you are pregnant, breast feeding or receiving prescribed medicines.
- If your sleeping difficulties persist, see your doctor.
- Warning: this medicine may make you sleepy. If this happens do not drive or use tools or machines. Do not drink alcohol.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Each Nytol Tablet contains Diphenhydramine 50mg
- Contains Lactose - see leaflet for more information
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).