NUK First Choice + Latex Teat Size 1
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A mother's nipple adapts perfectly to a baby's mouth, that is why the new, improved NUK First Choice + teats replicate a mother's nipple whilst breastfeeding. The feeling is not only pleasant for babies, the soft nipple easily takes on different shapes whilst also promoting the development of the mouth, lips, and tongue. The NUK First Choice + teat features the special, orthodontic, asymmetrical NUK shape, extra wide lip support, and new extra soft tip to fit baby's mouth perfectly, simulating breastfeeding as closely as possible - so true to nature that most babies hardly notice the difference. The NUK Teat also features the NUK Anti-colic Air System, which allows air to flow into the bottle through the improved vent, stopping the baby from swallowing air and helping to prevent colic.
Suitable for combined feeding
- Pack includes 2 x latex teats
- Two sizes of feed hole are available
- Small - suitable for breastmilk
- Medium - suitable for milk and formula
- Large - Cross Cut suitable for thicker feed consistencies and hungry babies!
Two ages available:
- Size 1 – 0-6 months
- Size 2 – 6 months +
For safety and hygiene purposes we recommend that you replace teats after 1-2 months of use or whenever they start to show signs of wear. Prior to sterilization, we recommend using the NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser, its natural formula removes dried milk protein, pulp, and juice residues more effectively than hot soapy water alone. To sterilize bottles and teats we recommend using steam, cold water sterilization, or a NUK Steam or Microwave Steriliser. We do not recommend dishwasher sterilization as this can cause material damage.
BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
PLEASE NOTE, THESE TEATS ARE ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH NUK FIRST CHOICE / FIRST CHOICE+ BOTTLES NOT NUK STANDARD NECK BOTTLES
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).