MONDAY Shampoo - Volume 350ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Time to revive. Give your hair so much body it'll have a voice of its own.
Won't Break Your Heart (Yeah, we've thought of it all).
MONDAY Haircare's Volume Conditioner contains weightless conditioning ingredients especially for thin, fine and/or oily hair, so as to leave it feeling fuller and more invigorated.
Our Volume range was named 'Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Fine Hair' in the 2021 Cosmo Holy Grail Beauty Awards.
With a focus on natural ingredients, this conditioner contains stimulating Ginger Root Extract; Coconut Oil to nourish; and Vitamin E to support a healthy scalp and hair growth. In addition, Shea Butter adds hydration and shine while Panthenol aids hair elasticity and helps prevent split ends.
For best results pair Volume Conditioner with Volume Shampoo in your daily routine. Or try one of our other targeted ranges: Smooth, Moisture or Gentle.
It's salon-quality in your shower.
Crank up the Volume
Features and Benefits:
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben Free
- No harsh Fragrances
- No animal products
- SLS Free
- Cruelty Free
Why We Love It?
- Mild, volume building cleansing system known to help replenish moisture and lift strands as it cleanses leaving fine hair looking fuller. Keeping hydration light with Glycerine.
- Lauric Acid rich coconut oil known to help with nourishment and hair health.
- Gingerols from ginger roost known to enhance hair follicle helath and growth.
- Includes multifunctional active panthenol which is known to repair and strengthen damaged hair, thicken hair , reduce split ends and increase the tensile strenght of hair, along with hydrating hair.
- Ingredients known to suit soft, thin and shiny hair types.
Zingiber Officinale ( Ginger root Extract):
Not just good in your morning juice ginger root extract is known to stimulate the scalp by increasing blood flow, which feeds hair follicles and in turn increases growth and regeneration.
Panthenol (Provitamin B5):
Considered the ‘Gold Standard’ moisturiser, provitamin B5 is a scalps best friend, becuase it is known to soothe, and nourish dry skin. It also is known to help prevent split ends and improve hair elasticity. Ours is produced in a state-of -the -art facility in Scotland, which has won the CEFIC’s European Responsible Care Award for sustainable production processes. Pretty Impressive, Huh?
Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Conmamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocate, Zingiber Offinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium PCA, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylygycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetradecene, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hexadecene, Sodium Sulfite, Glycol Stearate, Linalool, Parfum (Fragrance)
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).