Loreal Elvive Colour Protect Caring Shampoo
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Coloured or highlighted hair?
Try Britain's No.1 brand for coloured hair* Elvive Colour Protect. Our best shampoo for coloured hair, this range will protect colour vibrancy for up to 10 weeks.
Caring Formula: enriched with red peony and UV filters that works in affinity with the hair fibre from root to tip Elvive Colour Protect shampoo will nourish, revive and protect coloured hair. It helps protect your colour for up to 10 weeks.
Suitable for Coloured or Highlighted Hair: Ideal for coloured hair types. Elvive Colour Protect shampoo protects hair against external aggressions and prolongs colour vibrancy.
Blonde, Highlighted or Silver Hair? This range of shampoo works together with our Purple Anti-Brassiness range. Elvive purple shampoo helps to neutralise brassy tones and leave hair looking beautiful and bright. Use as a weekly treatment alongside your daily Colour Protect routine.
- Protects hair against external aggressions.
- Elvive colour protect shampoo prolongs colour vibrancy
- Suitable for coloured or highlighted hair.
How to Use:
- Apply the shampoo on wet hair, focusing on lengths and ends.
- Leave for one minute, then rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
1199588 B, Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocamide Mipa, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Paeonia Officinalis Flower Extract, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Salicylic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Carbomer, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C241469/1)
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).