Lanes Olbas Nasal Spray 20ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Olbas Nasal Spray works within two minutes. The natural formula unblocks the nasal passage and prevents the spread of viral infections and bacteria. Olbas decongestant Nasal Spray combines essential oils of Eucalyptus, Niaouli and Wild Mint with hypertonic Seawater for gentle, effective relief of blocked noses. Mint provides an immediate refreshing sensation. Releases those famously soothing and relieving natural vapours.
Benefits and Features
- Natural formula
- Unblocks the nasal passage
- Prevents the spread of viral infections
- Gentle effective action
How to use?
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Tilt the bottle to one side, press the nozzle firmly for at least one second, repeat until obtaining the first spray.
- Spray in each nostril, with the head upright.
- Blow nose.
- Wash the nozzle with hot water after each use and dry properly.
- Use up to 6 times a day.
- Warnings or Restrictions: Olbas Decongestant Nasal Spray is suitable for adults and children age six years and over.
- Children should only use the product under adult supervision.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Not for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, or if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- See your GP if symptoms do not ease within 10 days.
- Temporary tingling may occur during use.
- Do not use after expiry date printed on the package.
Sterilised seawater (22g/l hypertonic concentration mineral salts), essential oils of Eucalyptus Globulus, Niaouli and Wild Mint.
Medical Warnings and Age Restrictions
6 yrs. <
See leaflet for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).