La Roche Posay Anthelios Invisible Fresh Mist SPF 50 75ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Exceptionally high-protection sunscreen mist for oily and blemish-prone skin prone to sensitivity.
Suitable for oily and blemish-prone skin and suitable for skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun intolerance or prickly-heat. Anthelios’ first very high UVA and UVB protection sunscreen with the light, fresh texture of thermal spring water. The highly moisturising spray is easy to apply, quickly absorbed and delivers a double anti-shine action with an ultra-dry finish and no residual white marks. A fresh fragrance ensures a long-lasting clean skin feeling. Can be worn under or on-top of make-up and can be re-applied throughout the day. Water-resistant
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Enriched with with Airlicium, a cutting-edge ingredient used by NASA, that forms a supple and resistant film over the skin and smoothes its surface whilst letting it breathe. Aircilium absorbs 3 times its weight in oil, keeping the skin matte and unified with a velvet finish.
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
9/10 of UK dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*
Benefits & Features:
- Anthelios' first high protection with the lightness and freshness of thermal spring water. Invisible on the skin
- Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection
- SPF 50 protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to the patented filtering system Mexoplex®
- Invisible texture: double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks, and is water-resistant
- Ultra-fresh fragrance for a long-lasting clean skin feeling
- Can be worn under or on top of makeup and can be re-applied throughout the day
- A mess-free application that does not need rubbing in
- Light and cooling on the skin, offering 24 hours of hydration, non-sticky, non-greasy formula
- Suitable for all skin types, including skin that is oily or blemish-prone
- Tested under dermatological control
How to use:
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and reapply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling. Shake well before use. Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day. Keep children under 3 out of the sun. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Butane, Aqua/Water, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Nylon-12, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, P-Anisic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carnosine, Cyclohexasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, Drometrizole Trisiloxanel, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-32, PEG-8 Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Parfum/Fragrance, Code F.I.L C186282/1.r.
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and /or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).