Jack Black Beard Oil 30ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Condition your facial hair with the Beard Oil from Jack Black, a brand who use PureScience technology to combine healing botanicals with certified organic ingredients to create products that help you look and feel your best.
Formulated with brown algae and carrot extract, powerful antioxidants to protect from free radical damage, whilst anti-inflammatory vitamin E prevents flaky, itchy skin.
Infused with marula and plum oils to deliver intense hydration, the non-greasy oil softens dry, brittle hair and the skin beneath so you can experience a healthy-looking, nourished beard with added shine and increased control
How To Use:
- Pump 2-3 drops of Beard Oil into your palm. Rub hands together and massage upward into facial hair, making contact with the skin underneath.
- To finish, groom beard downward with fingers or brush and style as usual.
- Reapply as needed.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Jojoba Esters, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil*, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil*, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Prunus Insititia Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Beta-Carotene *Certified Organic/Certifiés Biologiques.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).