Imodium LiquiRelief - 12 Capsules
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What the medicine is for?
- Imodium LiquiRelief Capsules is a medicine which is used to treat sudden short-lived (acute) attacks of diarrhoea in adults and children aged 12 years and over.
- The capsules contain loperamide hydrochloride which helps reduce diarrhoea by slowing down an overactive bowel to its normal rhythm, which helps the body to absorb water and salts from the bowel.
Adults and children aged 12 years and older:
- Take 2 capsules initially, followed if required, by 1 capsule after every further loose bowel movement, up to a maximum of 5 capsules per day. If your diarrhoea lasts for more than 24 hours consult your doctor.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Not a substitute for rehydration therapy.
For oral use only. Do not chew.
What’s in this medicine?
- Each soft capsule of Imodium LiquiRelief contains 2 mg Loperamide hydrochloride.
- Other ingredients are: Capsule fill: Propylene glycol monocaprylate, propylene glycol (E1520), purified water. Capsule shell: Gelatin, Glycerol 99% (E422), Propylene glycol (E1520), FD&C Blue (E133), Soya Lecithin (E322) and Triglycerides, medium chain.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN!
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).