Gaviscon Infant Sachets 30's
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Preparation and Usage:
Please read enclosed leaflet before use. For infants aged 1 to 2 years. Not to be used in premature infants or infants one year except under medical supervision.
Dosage and Administration:
If your baby is under one year old, you should ask your doctor or pharmacist before giving Gaviscon infant.
Sterile powder for oral administration. Prepare immediately before use, as directed below. Do not give more than six times in 24 hours.
Infants under 4.5kg (10lb) - one sachet. Infants over 4.5kg (10lb) - two sachets.
Bottle fed infants up to 2 years of age:
Mix each sachet into 115ml (4 fluid oz) of feed in the bottle
Feed the infant as normal
Breastfed infants and other infants up to 2 years
Mix each sachet with 5ml (1 teaspoon) of cooled, boiled water until a smooth paste is formed
Add another 10ml (2 teaspoons) of cooled, boiled water and mix
For breastfed infants give Gaviscon Infant part way through each feed or meal using a spoon or feeding bottle
For all other infants give Gaviscon Infant at the end of each meal using a spoon or feeding bottle
Do not store above 30ºC.
Do not use Gaviscon Infant with other feed thickening agents or infant milk preparations containing a thickening agent. Do not use more than the stated amount. EACH SACHET IS SECURITY SEALED. DO NOT USE IF DAMAGED. Each sachet of Gaviscon Infant contains approximately 21mg (0.92mmol) sodium. If your infant has been put on a low sodium (salt) diet ask your doctor or other health professionals before giving the product.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).