Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Crème Permanent Hair Dye
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
At Garnier, we believe in providing our consumers with excellent home hair dye. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Crème permanent nourishing blonde hair dye allows you to dye your hair in the comfort of your home, giving you multi-tonal, natural-looking blonde hair colour with up to 100% grey hair coverage.
The formula ensures long-lasting intense radiant colour for up to 8 weeks. With Nutrisse permanent hair dye, nourished hair means better colour.
The New ammonia free formula has our highest ever concentration of natural origin ingredients. Our new restoring after-colour conditioning mask is enriched with 5 natural origin oils including - avocado oil, olive oil, cranberry oil, shea butter and argan oil, and nourishes hair even after colouring leaving hair, 5x stronger and 2x shinier. Instrumental test vs uncoloured hair.
Garnier is also proud to announce that all our products are now officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme.
How to find your perfect blonde shade for you:
Have you ever wondered what the hair colour numbers mean? The first number of a Hair Colour is how Light or Dark the blonde hair dye will be, for example blonde shades range from 7, Dark Blonde to 10, Light Blonde.
The second number is the reflect which can be Natural (0), Warm (3, 4,5, 6) or Cool (1, 2).
For example, 10.1 is a Ice Blonde, 7.3 is a Dark Golden Blonde, and 8.32 is Gold Pearl Blonde. Always check the back of pack to see if it is the right shade for you.
Use an old towel as hair colour may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining. Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
How To Use:
How to dye your hair at home with Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Hair Dye:
Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any home hair dye products. Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions.
Top tips for home hair dye:
Use an old towel as permanent hair dye may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining from the permanent hair dye. Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels - check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
- Start by putting on gloves and instantly mix the colour cream into the developer cream bottle. Shake well to mix.
- Apply the mix in sections, starting with your roots and working through to the ends
- Leave to develop for 25-35 mins, as stated on the instructions, depending on the result you wish to achieve.
- Rinse until the water runs clear and apply the nourishing conditioner mask and rinse again.
1268506 S - Colour Cream: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Glycerin, Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, M-Aminophenol, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydroxybenzomorpholine, Hydroxyethyl-3,4-Methylenedioxyaniline HCL, 6-Hydroxyindole, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Parfum / Fragrance. (F.I.L. Z293693/1)
1152439 - Developer Cream: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Salicylate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin. (F.I.L. C202318/1)
1229040 C - After Colour Mask: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Esters, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol. (F.I.L. Z289337/1)
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).