Full Marks Solution Spray 150ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Full marks solution contains no traditional pesticides, with no nasty smell.They cause the lice to dehydrate and die,which makes it easy to comb out.
- Comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove tangles.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply the solution to the dry hair and massage in, ensuring the entire scalp and all the hair are coated with the solution.
- Leave on hair for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes comb through the hair thoroughly using the comb provided.
- Once you have finished the treatment, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo. Conditioner is not necessary.
- Repeat above steps on day 7 and/or 14 as required
What are head lice?
Head lice are tiny, wingless insects. When fully grown, they’re similar in size to a sesame seed. Because they can’t survive the cold, they cling to our hair, keeping close to the warmth of our heads.
Head lice are harmless – though they can cause your child’s head to itch. Head lice have been making a nuisance of themselves for thousands of years. Fortunately, getting rid of them nowadays need only take a ten minute treatment time!
Features and Benefits:
- Clinically proven to kill head lice and eliminate their eggs
- Quick and easy 10-minute treatment, low odour, toxin free, no traditional pesticide.
- Fine metal tooth comb included in each pack
- Full Marks Solution has a physical action on the lice causing them to dehydrate (lose water) and die
- Apply to dry hair, leave for 10 minutes. Comb through hair with comb provided to remove dead lice and eggs. Finally wash out using non-conditioning shampoo, It’s that easy!
Suitable for people with asthma and eczema
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).