EUCERIN ACTINIC CONTROL MD SPF100 80ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Eucerin Actinic Control MD SPF 100 is a medical device with a high SPF, to help with sun protection and prevention of Actinic Keratosis and non-melanoma skin cancer.
- Certified medical device with SPF 100 UVB and UVA protection.
- Prevents actinic keratosis and non-melanoma skin cancer.
- Light texture for everyday use.
How to Use:
It’s important to use sufficient product and to reapply it at regular intervals. Shake well before using and apply generously. Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
Aqua Alcohol Denat Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate Dibutyl Adipate Distarch Phosphate Ethylhexyl Triazone Homosalate C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid Titanium Dioxide - nano Silica Dimethyl Silylate Glyceryl Stearate Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil Stearyl Alcohol Glycerin Xanthan Gum Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Silica Chondrus Crispus Extract Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Dimethicone Sodium Chloride Phenoxyethanol 1-2-Hexanediol Pentylene Glycol Sodium Hydroxide EDTA
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and /or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).