Emazole Control 20mg Gastro Resistant Tablets
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Emazole Control is a short term treatment for reflux symptoms such as heartburn and acid regurgitation. Emazole Control works by reducing the amount of acid that your stomach produces for at least 24hours. Do not take more than the recommended dose of one tablet (20mg) a day, even if you don’t feel an improvement immediately. These tablets can be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
How to take:
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Emazole Control is not recommended for children less than 18 years old.
- If you are taking this medicine for a long time, your doctor will want to monitor you, (Particularly if you are taking it for more than a year).
- If your doctor has told you to take this medicine as and when you need it, tell your doctor if your signs of illness change.
Warnings and precautions
- Talk to your doctor before taking Emazole Control:
- if you have jaundice (yellowing of skin or eyes) or severe liver problems
- if you have severe kidney problems
- if you have had a stomach ulcer or stomach surgery in the past
- if you have been taking treatment continuously for reflux or heartburn for 4 or more weeks
- if you are aged over 55 years and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms or need to take
- a non-prescription indigestion or heartburn remedy treatment every day
- if you have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a medicine similar to Emazole Control that reduces stomach acid.
Emazole 20 mg gastro-resistant tablet:
The active substance is esomeprazole.
Each gastroresistant tablet contains 20 mg esomeprazole (as magnesium dihydrate).
The other ingredients are:
Tablet core: sucrose, maize starch, liquid glucose,hydroxypropyl cellulose, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide (E171), methacrylic acid-ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1), glycerol monostearate, propylene glycol, stearic acid, polysorbate 80, simethicone, microcrystalline cellulose, macrogol 6000, crospovidone, silica colloidal anhydrous, magnesium stearate.
Tablet coating: hypromellose, macrogol 6000, titanium dioxide (E171), talc, red and yellow iron oxide (E172).
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).