Dermalogica Active Clay Cleanser
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dual-action, mineral-rich clay and charcoal formula actively cleanses and purifies.
Kaolin Clay absorbs excess oil, and Activated Binchotan Charcoal powerfully adsorbs impurities to help balance skin. Botanical lipids and Murumuru Seed work together to attract and remove excess oil from skin while helping to protect its natural lipid barrier and promote a healthy microbiome.
A bioflavonoid-rich complex of Citrus, Aloe and Broccoli Extract helps purify pores while leaving skin smooth, refined and revitalised.
Features and Benefits:
- Balance by removing excess oil and impurities
- Purify pores for smooth, revitalised skin
- Protect skin’s microbiome and natural lipid barrier
How To Use:
- Massage onto dampened face and neck.
- Rinse with warm water.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Coconut Acid, Butylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, Sodium Astrocaryum Murumuruate, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Bioflavonoids, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Myristic Acid, Quartz, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Limonene, CI 77891.
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website.
However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).