Compeed High Heel Plaster
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Compeed Blister Plaster with advanced Hydrocolloid technology acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to relieve blister pain immediately, and to protect and cushion against rubbing. Compeed Hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. The unique butterfly-shaped design with translucent edges fits under the Achilles for ultimate discretion. Individual experience may vary.
Benefits and Features
- Relieves pain instantly
- Offers fast wound healing
- Stays in place for several days
How to use?
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).