Clove Oil 10ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Clove oil is traditionally used for the treatment of oral pain. It has natural analgesic properties which help relieve the pain of toothache. It also has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties which make it good to use on acne, warts, scars and parasites.
Benefits & Features
- Treatment of oral pain
- Relieves the pain of toothache
- Antimicrobial and Anti-Fungal properties which make it good to use on acne, warts, scars and parasites.
How to use
- Apply a small amount to cotton wool and place on the affected tooth as required.
- Use with care on children under 2 years old.
- Apply Care Clove Oil only to the affected tooth.
- Clove oil has an unpleasant taste so when applying it orally, try not to touch the tongue.
- It is also very dangerous to ingest, side effects can be fatal so use carefully and only apply it to the affected area.
- You can do this with a cotton bud or small piece of tissue.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).