Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test (10)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Click & Collect
NEXT DAY Delivery When you order before 2pm
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Tests (10)
Clearblue Advanced Ovulation test identifies the 4 best days to conceive in a given cycle. This is 2 more than previous digital pregnancy tests.
Benefits of Clearblue Advanced Ovulation Tests
- By accurately tracking 2 key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinizing hormone (LH), it identifies 2 Peak fertility days, like all other ovulation tests, but also typically 2 High fertility days before that, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant.
- Its unique, smart algorithm is the only one that can adapt every time you test to indicate your personal wider fertility window.
- Have intercourse on High and Peak fertility days to maximize your chances of getting pregnant naturally, the unmistakably clear Clearblue Digital smiley face will tell you when your body is ready.
- Over 99% accurate.
- Results in 5 minutes.
How to use Clearblue Advanced Ovulation Test
- Do not carry out a test without reading the full in-pack leaflet.
- Take a test stick out of its foil pouch and take the cap off. Insert the test stick in the holder - lining up the purple arrows until it clicks into place.
- When you use the test for the first time in a cycle the new cycle i symbol will flash.
- Look for the test ready i symbol.
- Either put the absorbent sampler pointing downwards into your urine stream for 3 seconds or you can collect a sample of your urine in a clean dry container and put the absorbent sampler into your collected urine sample for 15 seconds.
- Replace the cap and make sure you lay the test flat or keep the absorbent sampler pointing downwards.
- Never hold the test with the absorbent sampler pointing upwards.
- Within 1 minute the test ready i symbol will start to flash to show the test is working.
- After 5 minutes read the unmistakably clear digital result.
- If the test displays Low Fertility you are unlikely to fall pregnant if you have sex today so it is just for fun and you should test again tomorrow.
- If the test displays High Fertility you will increase your chance of conceiving by having sex today but you should test again tomorrow.
- If the test displays Peak Fertility you are at your most fertile time.
- Peak Fertility is displayed for 2 days but you can stop testing after you see the first one.
- Ovulation should occur within the next 24-36 hours.
How to use the new Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test
- Certain medical conditions may or may not affect the reliability of this test in predicting ovulation. These can include pregnancy, post-partum, menopause symptoms, breast feeding, birth control pills, some fertility medications and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- Women with medically diagnosed fertility problems should ask their health care professional if the product is suitable for them.
- Home ovulation test for in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Store at 36° - 86°F (2°-30°C).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the foil wrapper containing the test stick is damaged.
- Do not use a test stick that has passed its expiration date.
- Do not reuse the test sticks. Not for contraceptive use.
- Always read the manufacturers instructions for any medication that you are taking before doing a test.
- Certain medical conditions and medications can give misleading results, for example: You are pregnant; you have recently been pregnant; you are breast feeding; you have reached menopause; you have impaired liver or kidney function; you have polycystic ovarian syndrome; you are taking fertility drugs containing luteinizing hormone or human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (such as Pregnyl and Profasi)*; you are taking antibiotics containing tetracyclines;
- Some fertility treatments such as Clomid** may give misleading High Fertility results. Peak Fertility results should be unaffected.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).