Clairol Nice N Easy Natural Looking Permanent Hair Dye
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Natural looking. Always multi-tonal home hair colour. Nice ‘n Easy brings your look to life with depth and dimension. Our formula, with exclusive Colour Blend Technology, gives every shade built-in tones & highlights so colour will never be matte or flat.
Benefits & Features:
- Permanent liquid hair colour with Precision Applicator.
- Lasts up to 8 weeks.
- 100% grey coverage.
- Includes Colour Seal™ Conditioning Gloss to help seal in beautiful colour and intense shine.
- Available in 54 shades.
How to Use
1. PREPARE TO COLOUR
- Always remember to do the colour safety check before starting to colour.
- Put on the Expert Colourist Gloves.
- Tear off and discard tab from the Colour Blend Activator applicator bottle, then unscrew the applicator bottle cap.
- Open Colour-blend Formula bottle and pour contents into applicator bottle.
- Replace applicator bottle cap.
- Place gloved finger over applicator tip, and shake well until the colour has totally blended and the mixture has thickened.
- Immediately apply the colour to your hair.
2. APPLY COLOUR
- Part your hair into small, even sections using the applicator tip.
- Apply colour first to your roots and stubborn greys.
- Work through hair from root to tip to ensure full saturation, but don’t rub into the scalp.
- Leave on for 25 minutes or the time indicated by your Strand Test.
Tip: If your greys are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave colour on for up to 45 minutes. For Ultra Light Blonde shades, leave the colour on for up to 45 minutes as well.
3. RINSE AND GLOSS
- Add a small amount of warm water and massage into a lather. Rinse until water runs clear.
- Apply the colourSeal Conditioning Gloss to condition and lock in highlights and shine.
- Save remaining colourSeal Conditioning Gloss and continue to use once a week (after shampooing) in place of your usual conditioner.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).