Cetrine Allergy 1mg/ml Oral Solution 200ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Cetrine Allergy Oral Solution is a non-drowsy antihistamine used for the relief of the symptoms of hayfever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) and allergies such as dust or pet allergies (perennial allergic rhinitis)and rashes associated with hives and itching (chronic idiopathic urticaria).
Symptoms relieved can include sneezing, runny or blocked nose, red or watery eyes and red, itchy skin.
Directions for use:
- In adults and children 2 years and above:
- Cetrine Allergy is indicated for the relief of nasal and ocular symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
- Cetrine Allergy is indicated for the relief of symptoms of chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- Each 10ml contains 10mg of cetirizine.
- 10ml Cetrine oral solution (=2 measuring spoons) contains:3.15g glucose equivalents (sorbitol).
- If you have a severe kidney disease (severe renal failure with creatinine clearance below 10 ml/min)
- If you are allergic to cetirizine dihydrochloride, to any of the other ingredients listed on the product, to hydroxyzine or to any piperazine derivatives (closely related active ingredients of other medicines)
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Zirtek should not be taken by pregnant women. Consult your doctor.
- Driving and using machines
- Cetrine is a non-drowsy drug in most people that take this medication. However, if you drive or operate machinery or take part in hazardous activities while taking this medication, you should closely observe your response to the drug.
- Common Side Effects (up to 1 in 10 patients)
- Dizziness, diarrhea, nausea, dry mouth, fatigue, somnolence, pharyngitis, rhinitis (in children)
- KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
- READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).