CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Click & Collect
NEXT DAY Delivery When you order before 2pm
Hyaluronic acid is a powerful hydrating ingredient found naturally in your skin; however, your skin needs replenishment to maintain moisture levels. CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum, formulated with hyaluronic acid, helps bind moisture to your skin’s surface, smoothing it and providing up to 24 hours of hydration. With three essential ceramides to restore and maintain your skin's natural protective barrier, as well as vitamin B5 to soothe your dry skin, CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides your skin with much-needed moisture and more.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides 24-hour hydration
- Can be used alone or layered under moisturizer
- Hyaluronic acid: Attracts hydration to your skin’s surface and helps it retain moisture
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Vitamin B5: Provides skin-soothing benefits
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How To Use:
- Apply evenly to your face and neck daily
- CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be used alone or layered under moisturizer
- Avoid eye area
- In contact with your eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).