Bioderma Sensibio H20 Make-Up Removing Micellair Solution - 100ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
Benefits & Features
- Perfectly cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes.
- Guarantees excellent tolerance.
- Soothes irritated skin and minimises redness.
- Provides an immediate feeling of freshness.
- Alcohol-free. No phenoxyethanol.
- At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions.
- Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution gently cleanses face and eyes.
- It removes water-resistant make-up.
- The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin's balance (soap-free, physiological pH).
- Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing.
- Sensibio H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision).
BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-up Removing Micelle Solution is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care.
- Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up. Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean.
- Sensibio H2O needs no rinsing, but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
- Sensibio H2O can be used daily, morning and evening.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).