BIODERMA ATODERM ULTRA CREAM 200ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Skin Protect Complex™ containing vitamin PP and a combination of two sugars physically and biologically recreates a healthy skin barrier and helps maintain the skin's water reserves, thus making the skin comfortable again.
- Vitamin PP, by stimulating the synthesis of lipids, helps restructure the skin barrier, which improves the skin's suppleness and restores its comfort durably.
- The combination of sugars optimises the skin's water reserves and facilitates the hydric flow through the skin's layers by increasing the synthesis of aquaporins (water channels). This provides deep hydration for 24 hours*; to support this action, it stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, a highly hygroscopic molecule.
- The presence of glycerine and mineral fatty substance in these treatments helps correct the lack of skin hydration, by capturing water outside of the body.
- The D.A.F™ patented natural complex increases the skin’s tolerance threshold.
How to Use:
- Apply Atoderm Crème on your skin after cleansing and gently drying.
- Gently massage until absorbed.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE, STEARETH-21, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, XYLITOL, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLUCOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 475]
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and /or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).