Bio Kult Migrea 60 Capsules
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Click & Collect
NEXT DAY Delivery When you order before 2pm
Benefits & Features:
- 14 strains of live bacteria
- Vitamin B6 - contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to the reduction of tiredness and the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Magnesium - contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of tiredness.
- No sugar, artificial colours or flavourings
- Gluten free
Nutrition Information (Per 2 capsules)
- Magnesium 90mg (24% NRV)
- Vitamin B6 8mg (571% NRV)
- NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- Minimum 4 billion microorganisms 2x109 CFU/capsule) equivalent to 4.3 billion live microorganisms per gram (4.3 x109CFU/g)
- Store in a cool dry place – out of direct sunlight.
- Total bacteria count viable until the end of shelf life
Directions for use:
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules per day with food.
- Children: Parents should seek guidance from a medical practitioner before giving Bio-Kult Migréa to children.
- Pregnancy: Bio-Kult Migréa is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Excess / high doses of magnesium (>400mg/day) may cause mild stomach upset in some sensitive individuals.
- Long term intakes (>10mg/day) of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- *If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
- Magnesium citrate
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Live bacteria (see strains below)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Milk and soya - used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers)
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).