Bepantiseptic Antiseptic First Aid Cream 30g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Bepantiseptic is a first aid cream that soothes and prevents infection, formerly known as Germolene first aid cream. An antiseptic cream with a local anaesthetic.
About the product:
- Antiseptic action to help prevent infections, plus a soothing local anaesthetic to numb the pain.
- Effective treatment for minor cuts and grazes, minor burns, scalds and blisters, stings and insect bites, spots, chapped or rough skin.
How to Use:
- Before initial use check that the tube seal is intact, then remove by peeling back the tag.
- Clean the affected area, apply cream and rub in gently.
- In the case of cuts and particularly tender areas, rubbing may be avoided by applying on a piece of white lint or gauze.
- Phenol 1.2%, Chlorhexidine Digluconate Solution equivalent to Chlorehexidine Digluconate 0.25%. Also contains cetostearyl alcohol, colours (ponceau 4R) (E124), Sunset yellow (E110)), dimethicone, light liquid paraffin, methyl salicylate, polyoxyethylene stearyl ethers and water.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).