Benylin Childrens Chesty Cough Syrup - 125ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
When your child has a chesty cough, it's a distressing time for them and a worrying time for you. Benylin Childrens Chesty Cough Syrup has been specially formulated to effectively relieve childrens chesty coughs quickly, without causing drowsiness.
Benefits & Features
- Effectively Relieves & Soothes children's chesty coughs quickly
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Two 5ml spoonfuls 5 times a day. No more than 4 doses should be given in 24hours.
- Maximum daily dose: 40ml. Use only when simple measures have failed to provide adequate relief. Do not use for more than 5 days without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicine.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- For oral use
Diabetics: This product contains approximately 1.8g sorbital in each 5ml. It is unlikely to effect your diabetic control.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough, such as occurs with asthma, or if the cough is accompanied by excess phlegm, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not store above 25 degrees celcius.Store in original container.
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased.
- Keep bottle tightly closed in order to protect from moisture.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist. Consult a pharmacist or other healthcare professional before use in children under 12 years.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).