bBold Self Tan Liquid Dark 200ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A high performance tanning solution with innovative non streak technology that has been specifically developed to provide a gorgeous natural colour while helping to tone protect and moisturise skin.
Benefits & Features
- Paraben Free and Non Toxic.
- Instant natural colour on application
- Quick Drying and lasts up to 7 days
- Fades Naturally
- Non streak technology
- Refreshing fragrance
- No mess spray pump solution for easy application
- Uses approved natural ingredients
- Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
How to Apply
- Wax 48 hours before tanning and shave 24 hours before to allow your skin to recover and your pores to close.
- Exfoliate thoroughly 24 hours before tanning. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells from the skins outermost layer and helps to ensure even coverage on application.
- After exfoliating moisturise your skin.
- Shower 30 minutes before application. This will enable your skin to return to its natural PH balance and allow time for your pores to close.
- Do not apply body lotion or deodorant before tanning however apply a small amount of moisturiser to areas of dry skin to include hands, elbows, knees and ankles. This will provide a slight barrier and prevent a build up of tan on these areas.
- Using a bBold Applicator Mitt apply bBold self tan to the skin.
- All products within the bBold Range provide an instant colour therefore there is no risk of leaving areas untreated.
- The instant colour achieved by bBold helps to indicate the depth of colour your tan will be when fully developed.
- Apply more or less to achieve your desired colour.
- Wait 2-5 minutes until your tan is dry before getting redressed.
- Wear loose dark clothes until your tan is fully developed.
- Avoid showering and vigorous exercise for up to 8 hours after application, until your tan is fully developed.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).