Baby Vit D3 10ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Babyvit-D drops is specially developed for newborn babies, infants and young children to help meet their daily Vitamin D needs. Vitamin D3 plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system and is vital to maintain normal muscle function.
- Exclusive Vitamin D3 drops
- Each drop contains 100 IU in D3 Cholcalciferol form.
- 10 ml bottle contains 340 drops (almost 6 months supply) Retail
- Regulated as a nutritional supplement in accordance with European Communities (Food Supplements) Regulations 2007, S.I. 506 of 2007.
- Excipient is Miglyol oil (extract of palm oil), no peanut content.
- No Preservatives
- Suitable for celiacs and diabetics
FREE DROPPER NOW WITH EACH PACK
BabyVit D3 Information
- BabyVitD3 provides pure vitamin D in its most effective form.
- BabyVitD3 has no preservatives, no parabens no artificial colours, no flavourings, no peanut additives, no sugars or lactose and no gluten, thus having negligible risk of allergic reaction.
- BabyVitD3 is tasteless, odourless and colourless so is easy for your baby to take.
- BabyVitD3 because of its purity and concentration requires just 2 drops per day to achieve the recommended 200 I.U.
- BabyVitD3 has 6 months supply in one bottle.
- BabyVitD3 gives you the option of using its free dropper to deliver the correct dosage or can be used direct from the bottle.
- BabyVitD3 can be given directly into the mouth, on a spoon or added to food or drink.
- BabyVitD3 is produced in the EU to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
- BabyVitD3 is the first product to comply exactly with the Recommendations for a National Policy on Vitamin D Supplementation for Infants in Ireland.
- BabyVitD3 remains fresh for the required 6 months after opening, preferably kept in the fridge.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).