Aptamil Comfort Milk Powder 800g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Comfort for the dietary management of colic & constipation For information on Halal, visit our website Nutritionally complete* formula with partially hydrolysed protein and oligosaccharides. Aptamil® Comfort is a Food for Special Medical Purposes For the dietary management of Colic & Constipation Our blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides. Partially hydrolysed protein (pHP) & fat blend with betapalmitate. *Suitable as the sole source of nutrition from the birth to 6 months and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 year. Colic: As babies' digestive systems are developing, they may experience an altered gut flora or reduced ability to digest lactose or protein. This discomfort may cause colic: intense & inconsolable crying episodes that last several hours with flushed face, clenched fists and legs pulled up to the chest. Constipation: When babies experience delayed or infrequent passage of stools, this may be a sign of constipation. Our Unique Expertise Inspired by over 120 years of Nutricia's expertise in early life science and 40 years of pioneering research, our team has developed Aptamil® Comfort; nutritionally complete* and specially tailored for the dietary management of colic and constipation. We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
How To Use:
- To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of the pack.
- There is a handy leveller built into the pack.
- Store your scoop in the lid so that it is keep safe and secure.
- Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
Preparing Babies Feed:
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Due to the blend of ingredients in Aptamil® Comfort, the milk can separate once prepared. If this occurs, shake the bottle vigorously to mix and use as normal.
- You may notice that your baby's stools change consistency when using this formula, this is completely normal.
Important feeding and storage advice - Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding. If necessary, offer cooled boiled water between feeds.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).