Aptamil 2 Follow On Milk Powder 800g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Follow On Milk, with a 28% fermented dairy-based blend For information on Halal, visit our website. Our Unique Expertise Nutricia has over 120 years of expertise in early life science, with a passionate team of more than 500 scientists and experts. We have been pioneering breastmilk research for 40 years taking inspiration from the benefits of nature. Our breastmilk research has enabled us to develop our next generation Aptamil® Follow On Milk with Pronutra™-Advance. It is specifically tailored to support your baby's development and contains vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system. Patented Next Generation Formulation Pronutra™ Advance - Our Unique Process The only Follow On Milk with Pronutra™-Advance; developed by combining our blend of ingredients with our unique process. Vitamins A, C & D and iron - With vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system. Enriched with iron to support normal cognitive development. Omega-3 LCPs (DHA) - Contains Omega-3 (DHA) to support normal visual development. Benefit obtained from a daily intake of 100mg DHA. GOS/FOS & 3'GL - Our blend of Galactoand Fructo- oligosaccharides. 3'-Galactosyllactose produced by our unique process. Also available in ready to drink 200ml and 1 litre bottles Pour into your regular feeding beaker Contains our unique blend of ingredients Moving to the next stage Aptamil® Growing Up Milk 1-2 years powder Contains Pronutra™-Advance Enriched with iron to support normal cognitive development Nutritionally tailored to support your toddler's development We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best. Tailored to complement a weaning diet
How To Use:
- To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of the pack.
- There is a handy leveller built into the pack.
- Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure.
- Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
Preparing Babies Feed:
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Important feeding and storage advice -
- Make up each feed as required. - For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. -
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. -
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. -
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).