Anusol HC Suppositories 12
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What the medicine is for?
Anusol HC Suppositories help to relieve the pain, swelling, itch, and irritation of internal piles, it helps relieve anal inflammation, anal fissures, and anal itching. It can also be used following anorectal surgery.
How to use this medicine?
Anusol HC Suppositories should be inserted into the rectum (anus).
Wash the anal area and dry gently with a soft towel before using this medicine.
Remove plastic cover from the suppository before use.
Wash your hands before and after using Anusol.
- You should use as often as prescribed by your doctor, however, Anusol HC Suppositories are usually used at night, in the morning, and after each bowel movement.
Do not use in pregnancy without medical advice.
If you continually suffer from hemorrhoids, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs, consult your doctor.
Not recommended for use if there is rectal bleeding.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
- The active substances per suppositories are: Hydrocortisone acetate 10 mg, Zinc oxide 296 mg, Bismuth subgallate 59 mg, Balsam Peru 49 mg, Bismuth oxide 24 mg and Benzyl benzoate 33 mg.
- Other ingredients are: Kaolin light, suppocire BS2 pastilles (hard fat).
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).