Anusol HC Ointment 15g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What is Anusol HC Ointment used for?
Anusol HC contains hydrocortisone which reduces inflammation, and therefore eases the pain and discomfort of haemorrhoids (piles). Anusol HC also contains active ingredients to soothe the itch and irritation associated with haemorrhoids.
For rectal use, not to be taken orally.
Adults: Pierce tube seal with spiked top of the cap. Thoroughly cleanse the affected area, dry, and apply ointment on a gauze dressing.
Use sparingly at night, in the morning, and after each bowel movement up to a maximum of 4 applications a day.
- For internal conditions use the rectal nozzle provided and clean after each use.
Do not use it for more than 7 consecutive days.
- Not recommended for anyone under 18 years of age.
- The active ingredients as per 100g: Hydrocortisone acetate 0.25g, Zinc oxide 10.75 g, Bismuth subgallate 2.25g, Balsam Peru 1.875 g, Bismuth oxide 0.875 g and Benzyl benzoate 1.25g.
- Other ingredients are; Magnesium stearate, theobroma oil, wool fat (lanolin anhydrous), castor oil, kaolin light, white soft paraffin and calcium hydrogen phosphate.
- Do not use in pregnancy without medical advice.
- If you continually suffer from haemorrhoids, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs, consult your doctor.
- Not recommended for use if there is rectal bleeding.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
- Do not store this product above 25°C.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).