Anusol Cream 23g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Anusol Cream 23g has a vanishing base to minimize any staining on your underwear. Apply morning and night and after each bowel movement as necessary.
Which treatment is right for you?
Your best option depends on your symptoms, their severity, and a few other factors.
How bad are your piles?
Although the symptoms vary from person to person, the following scale should help you identify how mild or serious your condition is. This is a guide only: if you think you have piles, you should speak with your GP or pharmacist – especially if you've not suffered from piles before.
- Itching and soreness around your bottom
- A dragging sensation in your back passage
- Discomfort or pain while you're going to the loo
- Bright red spots of blood on the toilet paper after you've been to the loo
- Note: If you're routinely bleeding when you go to the loo we advise you to seek medical advice from your GP
- Occasional sharp pains up your bottom
- Discomfort sitting down
- A bulging or lumpy feeling just inside your back passage
- Lump(s) or swellings protruding from your bottom that can be pushed back inside
More severe sufferers
- Hard lumps or swellings protrude from your bottom that won't stay tucked inside when pushed back in.
If you've got piles, you should know that one in two people across the UK will understand exactly how you feel. It can be uncomfortable, embarrassing, and even painful.
- The good news: there are lots of ways to get yourself feeling better quickly.
- Effective treatment and a few small changes to your daily routine can really work wonders.
- In most cases, the symptoms of piles will clear up within a week or two.
- The ANUSOL® range includes options to suit virtually every need when it comes to piles. Whether you use cream, ointment, suppositories or a combination of applications, they provide effective, soothing relief from discomfort and irritation.
So how do you know which format to go with?
- Creams are good for treating internal and external piles.
- Ointments can also be used for either – and because they're a tad greasy, you may find they help relieve sore, dry skin too.
- Suppositories are ideal for treating internal piles, ensuring a full dose of the medication gets as close to the trouble spot as possible.
Think you may have piles?
You don't want to be left guessing. Find out more about the symptoms.
What are piles?
Piles are simply swollen blood vessels in your back passage. They can be internal or external.
What causes piles?
Piles are caused by increased pressure in the blood vessels in your bottom. This can be due to constipation, pregnancy and childbirth, lifting heavy loads and being overweight.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).