Aliso Ultrasonic Skin Exfoliating Tool
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Enjoy brighter, smoother, and more radiant skin by using the Ultrasonic Exfoliating tool.
Use the ultrasonic skin exfoliator with our Aliso Micellar Water or any cleansing product for a deep clean which will remove impurities and dead skin cells. It will totally revitalise your skin and enable serums, oils and moisturisers to penetrate deeper for better results.
With a stainless steel spatula, the exfoliating tool features two modes - Clean and Lift.
In 'Clean' mode, ultrasonic vibrations work to push out dirt and oil and remove dead skin cells to effectively exfoliate the skin.
Switch it to ‘Lift’ mode to stimulate circulation, tone your facial muscles, and improve microcirculation.
Use this tool once a week as part of your skincare routine for glowing and radiant skin.
- Improves skin texture & tone
- Helps to reduce the appearance of pores
- Removes dead skin & impurities
- 2 Functions - 'Exfoliate', and 'Lift'
How To Use:
- Apply our Micellar Water or cleanser to your face and neck area and switch the tool onto ‘Clean’ mode.
- Gently glide the spatula, with the tip facing down, over your face, gliding in an upwards motion to exfoliate your skin.
- Repeat on areas where pores are clogged.
- Rinse and apply face oil or moisturiser.
- Apply Our Aliso Face Oil (or any oil or serum) to your face and push the tool to Lift' mode.
- Glide the spatula with the tip facing upwards & gently glide over skin in an upwards motion to tone and to help products penetrate deeper.
Not Suitable for Very Sensitive Skin
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).