Optibac Every Day EXTRA Capsules is an advanced, high-strength daily supplement to complement your body's natural gut bacteria. Recommended for daily use, this bacteria supplement is suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and gluten-free, dairy-free or soy-free diets. Every Day EXTRA contains Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM, the most researched acidophilus strain in the world.
Features and benefits:
- An advanced supplement: 20 billion live cultures scientifically proven to reach the gut alive.
- High quality, multi-strain: To complement your body’s natural gut bacteria
- Extensively researched: The strains in this supplement have been collectively studied in approx. 70 clinical trials
- Expertly formulated: Free from Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) fibres, and may be suitable for those with IBS
- A more natural choice: Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria naturally occur in the digestive tract.
- Comprehensive formula: With live cultures suited to both the small intestine (Lactobacillus) and large intestine (Bifidobacterium)
- Vegan: A vegan alternative to dairy-based yogurts and yogurt drinks
- Suitable for those on antibiotics: Can be taken by those on a course of long-term antibiotics (2 hours away from the medication) or after a course of antibiotics
How to use:
Every Day EXTRA can be given to adults and children, from 4 years onwards, with the following recommendations:
- For best results take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast.
- If desired, or professionally directed, can be increased to 2 capsules a day.
- Can be used on an ongoing basis.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents mixed into cool food or drinks.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- For best results, do not remove desiccant sachet from the glass jar and close lid firmly after each use.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For maximum potency, can be refrigerated after opening.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
Gut health supplements are not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. If taking probiotic supplements for gut health, note that these should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
- No dairy
- Soy free
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable for breastfeeding
- Yeast free
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
Stabiliser: micro-crystalline cellulose; Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04®; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Each capsule guarantees 20 billion live cultures.
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.