Lemsip Max Sinus & Flu Hot Lemon- 10 Sachets
Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store!
For the symptomatic relief of colds or flu.
- How to take: Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetner.
- How much to take: For adults only: 1 sachet up to 3 times daily. Do not exceed 3 sachets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12. Do not take for more than 3 days without medical advice.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Ingredients (Each sachet contains)
Paracetamol 1000mg - The action of Analgestic (decongestant) for the relief of:
- Sore Throats
- Body Aches & Pains
- Blocked or runny nose
Powder for oral solution also contains sodium citrate, citric acid, curcumin, lemon flavour, aspartame (E951), sucrose, ascorbic acid, (vitamin C) and saccaharin sodium.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- Contains Paracetamol
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of overdosage because of the risk of irreversable liver damage
- Contains a source of phenylalanine, mat be harmful for people with phenylketonuria
- This medical product contains 5.3mMol (122mg) sodium per dose. To be taken into consideration by patients on a controlled sodium diet.
- Contains 2.2g of sucrose per dose.Should be taken into account in patients with diabetes mellitus.
- Do not take with any other decongestant or paracetamol containing product.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.