Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Blackcurrant Flavour 5s
Lemsip Max Cold & Flu blackcurrant flavour provides relief from fever, headache, sore throat and body aches and pains.
This packet contains five Blackcurrant flavoured Lemsip sachets.
Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store!
What does Lemsip Max do?
Lemsip Max relieves the symptoms associated with colds & Flu.
How to take:
- Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
How much to take:
- Adults and children 12 and over: 1 sachet every four hours.
- Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
Please see the enclosed leaflet for further information
Ingredients (Each sachet contains)
Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
Sucrose (pulverized), Sucrose (caster), Citric acid anhydrous, Sodium citrate, Blackcurrant flavour, Aspartame (E951), Saccharin sodium, Ascorbic acid, Enocyanine
- Do not take with other paracetamol containing products.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of overdoes, even if you feel well, because of risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Please see the enclosed leaflet enclosed for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.