Lansinoh Lanolin Cream - 40ml
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is the safest and purest of all nipple creams. Completely hypoallergenic, it has been specially developed to help soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples in breastfeeding mothers.
Lansinoh's unique refining process means that it is noticeably different from any other lanolin nipple cream in terms of colour, smell and taste. Unlike many nipple creams, Lansinoh Lanolin Cream does not need to be removed before breastfeeding. The cream creates a moisture barrier, so that the skin is rehydrated from within to ensure faster healing. This cream can also be used to aid other skin conditions such as itchy stretch marks, nappy rash, cradle cap, minor cuts, burns and abrasions.
Benefits & Features
- For sore, cracked nipples and dry sensitive skin
- Helps soothe and protect
- Safe and hypoallergenic
- 100% ultra-refined HPA Lanolin
- The only lanolin to be awarded the British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval
How To Apply
- Soften a pea-sized amount between fingers and apply to the entire nipple after feeding or other problem area(s) as needed.
- Re-apply as often as necessary.
Tip: Other mums have also used it for nappy rash, itchy stretch marks, minor cuts, burns and abrasions, dry skin patches and as a naturally moisturising lip balm.