Target signs of ageing with La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Cream; an intensely hydrating, replumping formula that works to improve skin tone and texture.
Harnessing the powers of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5, the lightweight, quick-absorbing cream delivers optimum moisture and hydration, whilst minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to promote a smoother, more refined complexion.
Suitable for even the most sensitive skin, it provides firming and lifting properties, as it supports the natural regeneration process to restore bounce to dull, tired skin in need of repair. Expect an even, supple visage with increased elasticity.
- Hyalu B5 has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- 9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay for sensitive skin.
- This minimalist formula contains no parabens or colourants and its formula has been through stringent allergy testing.
How to use:
- Apply cream in the morning to the face and neck to re-plump and hydrate skin.
- For external use only.
- Hyaluronic acid effectively plumps the skin and in doing so, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improving skin hydration and texture.
- Vitamin B5 helps improve the skin's natural repairing process and helps stimulate repair of damaged skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Panthenol, Synthetic Wax, Nylon-12, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Cross Polymer, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane, Sulfonic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Chlorphene SIN, Propylene, Carbonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Edta, Parfum. (Code F.I.L. : C213954/1).