La Roche Posay Effaclar DUO SPF 30 40ml
Protect against external aggressions for imperfections reductions and a better correction of marks.
All the benefits of an SPF 30 sunscreen with the sensoriality of a day care in a fresh gel-cream texture. Tested in an environment with pollution peaks.
Benefits & Feature:
- Clinically proven to reduce the size and redness of spots.
- Provides immediate protection from UVA and UVB rays. Helps protect the skin from the effects of pollution and infrared that can damage skin over time.
- Clearer skin in 4 weeks.
- Reduces the appearance of scarring.
- Helps stop future breakouts whilst clearing and reducing the discomfort, redness, and size of existing spots.
- Paraben-free, not-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
- Containing LHA. It micro-exfoliates the skin to unclog blocked pores and reduce the appearance of scarring.
- Containing Niacinamide. It reduces the redness and size of spots and soothes discomfort caused by spots.
- Containing [ACTIVE SHIELD XL PROTECT] with SPF 30, PPD (UVA protection) and Carnosine, an anti-oxidant, that helps prevent damage caused by pollution.
How to use?
Use after cleansing your face with Effaclar Gel Cleanser morning and evening.
- After cleansing dry your face dry with a clean towel.
- Using a pea size amount of Effaclar DUO [+] SPF 30, rub into the whole face in circular motions.
- For sun protection throughout the day, top up with a facial sunscreen.
Aqua / Water, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat, Niacinamide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disopropyl Sebacate, PEG-20, PEG-8 Laurate, Zinc PCA, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Carnosine, Poloxamer 338, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disodium EDTA, Sucrose Cocoate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, t-Butylalcohol, BHT, Salicylic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, (Code F.I.L.: B199058/1)