La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pocket Kids SPF50+ has been specifically formulated for kids' delicate skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. High protection SPF 50+ suncare. Easy to apply with moisturising and velvety texture. Very water resistant. Can be applied to face and/or body.
Benefits & Features:
- Specifically formulated for kids' sensitive skin
- Exceptionally high broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection
- Moisturising, easy to apply texture
- Handy, pocket-sized format
- Tested on sensitive skin
How to use?
- Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Precautions: Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
884439 2, Aqua / Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, (Code F.I.L: C163125/1)