La Roche Posay Anthelios Pigmentation SPF50+ 50ml
Formulated Specifically for people with skin which is prone to hyperpigmentation from the sun. This sun cream provides specific protection that covers broad spectrum UV rays SPF50+.
Benefits & Features:
- The formula instantly unify skin, correcting uneven pigmentation
- Broad spectrum UV protection SPF50+
- Protects against sun-induced melanin
- Natural-looking tint instantly corrects uneven pigmentation
Preparation and Usage:
- Protect: Shake well before use. Apply liberally 30 minutes before sun exposure. We recommend Anthelios Pigmentation.
- Top-up: For best results reapply every two hours in particular post-swimming, perspiring or towelling. We recommend Anthelios Pigmentation.
- Refresh: Use a soothing spring water spritz throughout the day to keep hydrated and cool. We recommend Thermal Spring Water
885004 7, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Titanium Dioxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Wax, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Myristic Acid, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-8 Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, (Code F.I.L C216177/1)